Following a completive process, Quant has entered into a long-term servicing agreement with Pancreta Bank for the servicing of a c. 670 million portfolio that includes non-performing corporate and SME loans, secured by real estate concentrated in the area of Crete.
DVLaw is proud to have assisted Quant in all aspects of the deal, spanning from the company’s participation in the competitive process to the negotiation and finalization of the servicing agreement.
- HIG acquiring National Bank of Greece and Piraeus Bank participations in Hellenic Halyvourgia’s €316 million bond loan
- Dracopoulos and Vassalakis LP – Piraeus Bank
- Dracopoulos and Vassalakis LP – Alpha Bank
- Dracopoulos and Vassalakis LP - Alimos Marina
- Pro-bono services to the MIT Enterprise Forum Greece Competitions’ winners