Alpha Bank announced on 22 February 2021 that it has entered into a definitive agreement with certain entities managed and advised by Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP in relation to the sale of 80% of its loan servicing subsidiary Cepal Holdings Single Member S.A. and the sale of 51% of the mezzanine and junior securitization notes of the €10.8 billion NPE portfolio (Galaxy Securitisation). The transaction is expected to close in Q2 2021.
DVLaw together with YLP advised the Joint Arrangers Deutsche Bank and Alantra in the Galaxy Securitisation that represents the second largest rated NPE securitisation transaction in Europe.
- HIG acquiring National Bank of Greece and Piraeus Bank participations in Hellenic Halyvourgia’s €316 million bond loan
- Dracopoulos and Vassalakis LP – Quant
- Dracopoulos and Vassalakis LP – Piraeus Bank
- Dracopoulos and Vassalakis LP - Alimos Marina
- Pro-bono services to the MIT Enterprise Forum Greece Competitions’ winners